Thursday, February 21, 2008

Ok, apparently I haven't been blogging for a very long time.... Can't be helped, i'm not a really blogging person... I've just came back from my club's chalet.... apparently i missed out alot due to some unforseen circumstances but yea, last night some of them were quite high sia.... lol... apparently I've brought a newly opened bottle of chivas over to share and they cleared almost the entire bottle last night... they were kinda like boozing al the way til 5am i think... cos i slept a 2 am as I hadn't had proper sleep for the few days.... then again, i wasn't really sleeping as the position was on a chair and thus it felt more like i was just closing my eyes rather than sleeping... so yea.... woke up... gave wake up call and felt like a zombie.... had a interesting breakfast cooked by my friend's mom though simple yet tasty dish.... thinking of trying it some time... all in all... everything's good so far...


& making up for lost times...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Profile


Nicky(Gemini)
Student
Singapore
ninibopbop@hotmail.com



Navigations

Archives

Layouts by ninibopbop