Saturday, June 02, 2007

Well... that's it... end of my birthday... Kinda sad that its situated on a project due date and presentation day... spent half of my day doing report til 5.30... after that... waited awhile in sch before going out with ao and cheryl... lol... had a hard time deciding where to go... initially was causeway, den after that became Marina... den change again to ViVo... lol... Cos town also go til sian liao... den ao and cheryl know that i never been to vivo so brought me there for a tour... lol...



Comm Skills Presentation


Final check...




Fine tuning the slides...


Campus(NYPSIT Level 5)

Hmmm.... i was really shocked abt this.... YC specially bought cake all the way from Tiong Bahru and specially deliver it all the way to school... for me... and alvin lee of course... haha... cos lee and me bday diff of 1 day... I was sooo touched lo... cos she specially come sch just for that cos fri she no sch... den after that she need to rush down to PS... haha... so yea...






ViVo City


My Gallardo... Murcielago is at home....


Ate thai express...


Phat Tay...





the rest dunno wat's their name le... lol... But yea... food was good... So after that when to tour abit more den all scram home le...

End of Day.








I really don't know what is going on.
I don't know what's happening on your side.
Sometimes Hot, Sometimes Cold.
You're shutting me out.
So its not that whether I'll be here,
but are you giving me a chance?
I'm really clueless on what to do.

You want to be alone,
I respected that.
But after that things then on kept goin down.
I just asked if you were still there,
maybe you misinterpretted that.
I just wanted....

I'm already at my wit's end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Profile


Nicky(Gemini)
Student
Singapore
ninibopbop@hotmail.com



Navigations

Archives

Layouts by ninibopbop