Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Ok.... Today went to school to do project... Wasn't in the best of moods today... Nt sure... Probably cos i din had enuff time to spend with myself... in short a break i meant...

Feels like people are in the way.... Everytime I wan to get things done... It just seemed so hard... Like swimming against the current... How hard can it be? Just gt it done and you do wateva u wan later rather than dragging... I seriously have no qualms about reprimanding this semester... Just don't test me... I've never in my poly-life but I will if situation calls for it... Its time someone should really wake up and stop buzzing arnd... Or else dun blame anyone at the end... Cos its someone's choice... Period.


Bottomline: Don't ever try to take me for granted. I'll bite. I'm serious.


I dun really have much of a mind now to blog miscellaneous stuff.
End.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Profile


Nicky(Gemini)
Student
Singapore
ninibopbop@hotmail.com



Navigations

Archives

Layouts by ninibopbop