Monday, June 11, 2007

Ok... I do not know what's wrong with my pics album... it seemd down so i cnt post any pix here.... Pissed.

Ok... Here's update... Recently I eyed on a white ZARA jacket... Cost $75... Pain for my wallet but I liked it... So in a dilemma...

Then next on... signed up for bandzout... I'm the acoustic guitarist and support vocalist...
Maureen's the lead vocals...
Glenn - Electric Guitar...
Gui Yuan - Drummer...

Lol... Very in prompt to band... formed randomly... and we named ourselves "Unplugged"... haha... sounds cool to me...

Anyway... Actually I don't really recalled wat to update now... til my album gets up den probably I'll recall.. so yea...

Anyway... Someway... Somehow... My Life has somewhat spun out of control... It seems somewhat that there really isn't any sides that I can rely on... Well, maybe one... But... still out of grasp...

Recently I dread home... I "don't" know why... But i just do...

Anyway... Those stuff will probably clean up by themselves... so yea...


*Excited about our flying outing. Confirm with me soon!!!=D





For those fishing on my blog for gossips and malicious intent... Get a life... You won't want the same thing happen to you... So don't do it to others in the first place... or feel my wrath...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Profile


Nicky(Gemini)
Student
Singapore
ninibopbop@hotmail.com



Navigations

Archives

Layouts by ninibopbop