Thursday, June 21, 2007

Driving practials!!! Today i went to continue my lesson which i halted for quite awhile... Darn... it was expensive... but hey... lol... i still got it all in my head... didn't lost it... but was scolded for speeding... man... instructor let me drive gear 3 but dun let me use it to the full potential... but nvm la... after the lesson saw my sec sch mates and merv... lol.. didn't know same session sia... haha... chatted abit den go home...

Help mom with housework... clean up and showered... Had a match with mervyn... lol..super fun and funny.... its Tank Wars for those who know it... we were like playing catching lo... trying to kill each other haha... yea... it was a good friendly match... den now... just chilling in front of my com... planning tml...


What you see, may not be what you get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Profile


Nicky(Gemini)
Student
Singapore
ninibopbop@hotmail.com



Navigations

Archives

Layouts by ninibopbop