Sunday, May 20, 2007

Probably an untitled posts?

Today went to grandma hse to celebrate Belated mother's day and my grandma's birthday at her house.... alot of stuff to eat yum yum... but there's one that i tot wortht the picture...



Den was playing bubbles with my eldest cousin but younger than me... lol... super cute lo... first time play bubble i think... we kept blowing and blowing and blowing til no more solution, den we DIY ourselves to continue blowing... her energy is hyper lo... kept running here and there.... den after that my aunt wan me accompany her to buy herbal jelly.. den stop playing with her le...

Buy le... come back... eat... chill awhile den go home le... so yea...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Profile


Nicky(Gemini)
Student
Singapore
ninibopbop@hotmail.com



Navigations

Archives

Layouts by ninibopbop