Thursday, May 17, 2007

I'm Yours...

Hmmm... well... today's mundane... as usual went to school for lessons... skipped the morning as I was late by a margin and din want to see the teacher's face... den went to jam on guitar and learnt new songs today... VERY HIGH cos its one of the songs i want to learn wasn't feelin well today so yea... toned down today... Just finished my assignment... feelinf very lazy so today's a short posts...



To Her:

I maybe lazy to type my day,
But I'm definitely not lazy when typing this.
Sometimes, some words... can't describe how I feel... about you...
Everything seems so blessed and perfect... I don't want to lose this... you especially...
It's because of you, I look forward to everyday... just knowing that you're there...
I'll be always here... with my wings wide open... waiting for you...
But just note, time always has a habit of slipping away...

Dakishime Ta-i No Ni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Profile


Nicky(Gemini)
Student
Singapore
ninibopbop@hotmail.com



Navigations

Archives

Layouts by ninibopbop