Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sky is cloudy... Wonder what's in it?

I've got my toilet system fixed... so nw it flushes efficiently... Today has been a rather 60% unpleasant, 40% pleasant day... Everything seems to crammed together so perfectly... So tight that i cant breathe... I just wanna break free of all chains and bonds and soar into the horizon where the sky and the earth meets... probably at that point, i could find my sanctuary... A place where i belong... but i cant yet... not yet... cos i'm still waiting for her... but don't take too long... Time is known for slipping away... so yea... The day we could go out together... on a date... I'll know...



To Her,

Your eyes dazzles like diamonds in the sky,
Your voice echoes in my head with such melancholy,
Your smile turns rain to shine,
Your vulnerability makes me wanna shelter you with my wings,
Your presence in school makes yearn to look forward to school,
Your fumbleness makes me find you cute,
When your tummy hurts, it hurts the same for me... probably more,
And with more of these to come, I'll tell you...



When we finally are one...


I aint asking you to be perfect but just you... Being yourself... Being true... Being comfortable...


That is all I ask... Nothing more...



So, I'll be waiting here.
If you come here, you'll find me...
But just to let you know, I may not be here for Eternity...
I too will age, grow old and die...


Btw, i've got a new friend... name's Moo~... She's cute...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Profile


Nicky(Gemini)
Student
Singapore
ninibopbop@hotmail.com



Navigations

Archives

Layouts by ninibopbop