Saturday, January 20, 2007

Shagged and Tired

It's been very long since I've really updated this blog as I'm not a really blogging person. I've scraped the old skin and replaced it with this new one. Added a cbox. Now jus entering a new post.


The past 2 weeks has been really busy fo me as most modules check points fall on the week like a perfect jigsaw puzzle. Cant eat and sleep in peace. Skipping meals to meet deadlines and all. That was quite a sucky week but productive week as I've didn't really had anyone to relied on for help for my project except for myself. That sense of feeling of helplessness is nt something anyone could ever wished to experience as it feels as though the walls are closing in on you and there's nothing you can do about it. Thank God that I've came through it and now I've feel I've grown a little more.

Now, onto more interesting stuff. Just went to MOS : Tertiary Fling a few days back. Not bad I'd say but the songs were nt really dancible, more suitable for F.Bods type and the drinks are a killer. 10 Bucks for 1 gulp of Long Island. I could make 1 bottle of it and it cost cheaper at home. Well, that's the thing when u go to such places. took some pix but not really all are viewable as the conditions arent really gd. so here's just one pic. the people who went.



So basically that's just what has been going on for the past 2 weeks. And for the next 2 weeks to come, I've already foresee that I'll be working alot of OTs due to projects and exams. So ya. more or less that's about it for this post. Til the next one... Signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Profile


Nicky(Gemini)
Student
Singapore
ninibopbop@hotmail.com



Navigations

Archives

Layouts by ninibopbop