Sunday, January 28, 2007

NYP Open House 2007


(I haven get pictures yet so this is all I have.)

Well, just finished NYP Open House 2007 yesterday... Feeling kinda sad though... That will be the last even that EXCOs will really do the hands-on stuff... Next event onwards we'll be like advisors and just supervise how the next batch will organise events. I'm gonna miss this life. Well lest at least I've somewhat lived my life in Poly to the fullest. Thanks to the Club for carving wonderful memories in my heart. At least 10 to 20 years down the road, when I look back at how I lived my life, I'll know that I was once part of the Family that rock the whole campus and took it by storm. Well, we'll be entering year 3 soon and that is when all of us will start to split to different paths. I just hope for time to stop before Open House 2007. Honestly it was fun being a DJ at Open House 2007 though I still have a long way to go to be a decent one, "Great Job!" to the driving committee Mervyn, May and my X'mas I/C Fawze for doing a excellent job in planning for this event. A lil something that keeps running through my head was many people told that SIT: Open House is the most lively compared to other schoool. Haha, this makes me really proud to be in the club.
I guess I didn't make the wrong choice in choosing this club.

Here's some interesting stuff I've found in the forums.

Funny Desktop Animation



Response to RKHouse


Vista VS OSX

Til the next post...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Profile


Nicky(Gemini)
Student
Singapore
ninibopbop@hotmail.com



Navigations

Archives

Layouts by ninibopbop