Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Breaking my limit



This ending of semester has been a very busy time. Projects here and there, events to prepare. Man I feel super worned out especially for my project as there are alot of fine tuning to do and need to prepare UAT(User Acceptance Test) which i have not done so and its due end of this week. So ya, to those which i'm unable to help you in anyway, apologies as I've got my stuff as well. Anyway, that's boring stuff that you hear almost from everyone studying.





I left school after a night lecture and was on the way home ALONE. I thought about alot of stuff.



Walking along the MRT



MRT Walkway



Waiting alone for the bus.

Like how I will miss people after poly-life, what can i expect to experience after i graduate. Suddenly I just felt that Life is very short and that we need to treasure each moment as they only happens once.



I'm not very sure how things will turn out for me... Will I screw up? Somehow i jus wan all these hectic life to end.. Another part of me doesn't, I don't know which to listen. One things for sure... I'm tired and i really need a break.

To Club: Its not that I dun wanna help, I'm just to worned out mentally by project issues like teammates not performing and stuff... Apologies.

To Project Team(Cons): Its not easy being a team leader. Don't expect me to get things done when you want to. I too have my parts to settle. This is obviously taking me for granted. ~Learn to Fly on your own!~ I've tried and did it.

To Project Team(Pros): Well, to others I'm rather glad to have you and is proud of you. It very obvious that you have put in a fair share of effort and that just wanna say thank you to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Profile


Nicky(Gemini)
Student
Singapore
ninibopbop@hotmail.com



Navigations

Archives

Layouts by ninibopbop