Thursday, December 16, 2004

New life...

Played bball in the morn... darn it was a good game... wahahaha... managed to AND1 once? =P (once onli... big deal ar? Buey hiao bai!) and guess wat? just watched shutter today... my... freaky sia... wahahaha... few times covered my ears... den very gross... but overall it was good... cos had a good scare... hahaha... min er very cartoon... she cuddled up into one lump... den like preparing for any freak scene.... hahaha... tell me about it... i'm no better... =P though i dun hate horror, i'm definitely not a fan of them... hey.... dun read read read hor.... my type something in my tag board to show that u were here lei... wa piang... if not i disadvantage lei... btw... er... tink forget bout it... wanna know den ask me... =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Profile


Nicky(Gemini)
Student
Singapore
ninibopbop@hotmail.com



Navigations

Archives

Layouts by ninibopbop