Monday, December 06, 2004

Closing of one... Opening of another...

Sheez! It feels bored when ya dun hav anything on after ya O's and all ya've been doing is all the same routine... Hais... Before O's i was like "OH MAN!! HOW I WISHED I FINISHED MY O's EARLIER!!" But nw i'm like "HUH?! wat shd i do nw?" sianzation man! oh ya... and for those who's keep peeping @ my blog... at least write something in the tagboard la... if not my blog veri plain sia... steady ar?! Den nex tym wen i patronize ur blog i'll write something... S I A N ! nothing to do and dunno wat to write!!! ARGGGHHHHH!!!! well... think thats all for nw... tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Profile


Nicky(Gemini)
Student
Singapore
ninibopbop@hotmail.com



Navigations

Archives

Layouts by ninibopbop